Rabbi Micah Streiffer is available as a Scholar in Residence on a variety of topics – in person or online. A gifted speaker and teacher, as well as a congregational rabbi, he is uniquely suited to address the important issues in religious life today via the dual lenses of ancient text and real-life values.
Lecture topics include:
- How Green Is Your Torah? A Jewish Environmental Ethic for Today.
- Jewish History in 45 Minutes!
- The God Who Isn’t: Radical Jewish Views of God
- The Kosher Cheeseburger?? A Whole New Way to Think About Jewish Eating
- Reclaiming Shabbat: An Invitation to Rest, Spirituality, and Mindfulness
And much more!
“Rabbi Streiffer taught an excellent course to our congregation. He was engaging and knowledgeable, was well prepared with interesting and thoughtful texts, and we plan to invite him back to teach again.“
Rabbi Stephen Wise
Shaarei-Beth El Congregation – Oakville, Ontario, Canada
“Rabbi Micah brings Torah to life with his depth of knowledge, insight & humour.”
Susan Proctor, Chair of Adult Education
Temple Beth El – Charlotte, North Carolina
“Rabbi Streiffer, thank you so much for connecting with us online through video conference! We all learned a lot from you today! It was a very good experience for the students.“
Prof. Tina Chiu
Fu-Jen University – Taipei, Taiwan
For more information or additional session topics please check out Rabbi Streiffer’s teaching brochure.