Listen or subscribe on any podcast app, including:
Jewish learning for busy people!
With stories, lessons, and humour, Rabbi Micah Streiffer explores the weekly Torah portion in just 7 minutes. New episodes every Thursday or Friday, just in time for Shabbat.
Check out the latest episodes:
Behar-Bechukotai: The Sabbatical Year and Giving Up Control – Seven Minute Torah
The Biblical institution of Sabbatical and Jubilee year – in which the land lies fallow and all debts are forgiven – have a powerful lesson to teach about partnership and relationship, and what happens when we stop trying to control the world around us. An interview with Rabbi Michael Satz.
- Behar-Bechukotai: The Sabbatical Year and Giving Up Control
- Emor: The Corners of Your Face/Field
- Achrei Mot-Kedoshim: Love Your Neighbour As Yourself
- Tazria-Metzora: A Ritual of Gratitude
- Shemini: Making Mindful Choices
- Pesach: When a song is more than just a song
- Tzav: Why did the matzah cross the road?
Join my mailing list to receive updates about new episodes, as well as occasional other published writings/teachings:
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.