Listen or subscribe on any podcast app, including:
Making Modern Meaning from Our Ancient Texts
On Seven Minute Torah, we discuss the weekly Torah portion in about 7 to 10 minutes. Weaving together philosophy, spirituality and tradition, we make modern meaning from our ancient sacred texts – reading them through liberal Jewish eyes.
Longer episodes include a bonus interview with leading rabbis and Jewish thought leaders.
Check out the latest episodes:
Vayetze: Nobody is the Villain of their Own Story (A Conversation with Rabbi Geoff Mitelman) – Seven Minute Torah
- Vayetze: Nobody is the Villain of their Own Story (A Conversation with Rabbi Geoff Mitelman)
- Toldot: Re-digging the Wells
- Chayei Sarah: Rebekah’s Voice
- Vayera: Truth, Justice, and Government Responsibility
- Lech Lecha: Radical Leaving
- Noach: Everybody Deserves to Have a Name (A Conversation with Rabbi Emily Losben-Ostrov)
- Bereshit: In the Image of God
Join my mailing list to receive updates about new episodes, as well as occasional other published writings/teachings: