These links will take you to some of my work in other publications:
- The Times of Israel
- The Forward
- Tablet Magazine
- Jewish Values Online
- Jewish Literary Journal (Short Story: “A Wind From the South”)
- The Canadian Jewish News
- RavBlog – the Reform Rabbinical blog
And here is a partial listing of my published works in print.
- “#JewishWomenToo: Rape and Sexual Harassment in the Bible.” Co-authored with Rabbi Judith Schindler. (The Reform Jewish Quarterly, Central Conference of American Rabbis. New York, Winter 2020. 4-15.)
- “Free to Disconnect.” An essay published in the revised Gates of Shabbat: A Guide for Observing Shabbat. (CCAR Press) pp. 21-22.
- “A Mitzvah of Inclusion? Halachah Surrounding Children with Special Needs.” A paper published in The Modern Child and Jewish Law (Edited by Walter Jacob, Solomon B. Freehof Institute of Progressive Jewish Law; Pittsburgh, 2017.)
- C.Ha, vols. 6 & 8 (Editor). A children’s e-magazine on Jewish issues. (Torah Aura Productions, 2001, 2003)
- “Stories We Live By.” A set of “Instant Lessons” on Jewish values. (Torah Aura Productions: 2001.)
- History of Israel: Teacher’s Guide. Co-authored with Joel Lurie Grishaver. (Torah Aura Productions: 2001.)