Rabbi Streiffer is available as a Scholar in Residence on a variety of topics – in person or online. A gifted speaker and teacher, as well as a congregational rabbi, he is uniquely suited to address the important issues in religious life today via the dual lenses of ancient text and real-life values.
Lecture topics include:
- How Green Is Your Torah? A Jewish Environmental Ethic for Today.
- Jewish History in 45 Minutes!
- The God Who Isn’t: Radical Jewish Views of God
- The Kosher Cheeseburger?? A Whole New Way to Think About Jewish Eating
- Reclaiming Shabbat: An Invitation to Rest, Spirituality, and Mindfulness
- And much more!
For more information or additional session topics please check out Rabbi Streiffer’s teaching brochure.